TAKE THE ARISTOCRATIC ARCHETYPE QUIZ…
- Are you more likely to be led by your:
- Would you be most likely to be described as:
- Affectionate and fun-loving
- Charismatic and confident
- Independent and insightful?
- Do you prefer to:
- Let life take care of itself
- Take control of your life
- Seek life’s meaning?
- Would others say you usually:
- Attract attention
- Command attention
- It’s difficult to get your attention?
- Socially, are you more often:
- The life of the party
- The centre of a select group
- A wallflower, unless you know people well?
- At work do you generally:
- Chat and interact
- Have others come to you for assistance and advice
- Just get on with your work?
- At home, are you most likely to be found:
- In good company, in the living room
- In the heart/hearth of your home, in the kitchen
- In the sanctuary of your bedroom?
- If you had any faults would they include being:
- Selfish and careless
- Bossy and controlling
- Snobbish and aloof?
- In a conflict situation, do you:
- Stamp your foot
- Behind closed doors, you are:
- Playfully flirtatious
- Powerfully sensual
- Secretly sexy?
Did you score mostly 1, 2 or 3? Activate your Aristocratic Archetype! Download your handbook for $1.99 only to see how your Archetype behaves at home, at work, in love, as a friend, as a parent, when young and old; discover her spirit and let her bring out the aristos, the best in you.
If your answers were mostly 1 you reflect a PRINCESS. WELCOME YOUR HIGHNESS!
The Sparkling Princess:
The light-hearted Princess is eternally enchanting. A Princess has joie de vivre, a true joy of life that can never be disguised. No matter how she appears, you can recognise a Princess because life is full of fun and laughter when she’s around. In fairy tales, the status of a Princess is sometimes kept secret before revelation of who she is. But a real Princess will always come sparkling through.
LEARN MORE! Download THE REAL PRINCESS on Amazon.
If your answers were mostly 2 you reflect a QUEEN. WELCOME YOUR MAJESTY!
The Glowing Queen:
The Queen is a little wiser than the Princess, though she may be no older. A Queen archetype is about majesty and dignity. You can recognise a Queen by her command of attention and respect. A Queen can have more experience in life, but not necessarily so. Even a very young woman can have wisdom beyond her years, and it’s often due to her glowing inner Queen. A mighty Queen will have faced and won battles, and this will have burnished her brightness.
LEARN MORE! Download THE QUEEN OF THE CASTLE on Amazon.
If your answers were mostly 3 you reflect a LADY. WELCOME YOUR GRACE!
The Shining Lady:
The Lady archetype is about a noble quest for honour, adventure and high standards. A Lady is the female aspect of the knight, valiantly riding into battle, defending those in need. There’s a Lady of the Manor, a Lady in Waiting and a Lady Bountiful. But a true Lady will not wait forever, and will heed her call, riding out when needed, bearing her gifts.
LEARN MORE! Download LADY LOVE on Amazon.
INSPIRITRIX: The Complete Spiritual Aristocracy Sourcebook
3 in 1! Get all the Aristocratic Archetypes PLUS find your Aristocratic true love match – a Prince, Knight or King, and live happily ever after.
Download INSPIRITRIX today for the special price of $4.99 from Amazon.
INSPIRITRIX is a treasury of long-lost women’s traditions we need today. Based on timeless fairy tales, courtly customs and medieval mysticism, it will take you on an enchanting journey: to claim the power that lies within you, and a rich way of life we have forgotten.
Text: © 2018 Eliza Redgold/Elizabeth Reid Boyd. All rights reserved. Images: Public Domain. 1845. The Flowers Personified. J.J. Grandville. www.elizaredgold.com
Read More ...